Premier Medical Group
Cape Coral’s leading provider for advanced wound care, rehabilitation, and chiropractic services
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Cape Coral, FL
Accelerate Healing With HBOT
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a medical procedure that involves breathing pure oxygen in a hyperbaric chamber, which has air pressure that is two to three times higher than outside air pressure. During an HBOT session, the patient breathes medical-grade 100% oxygen at pressures of 1.4 ATA or higher, which increases the amount of oxygen in their blood. As the oxygen-rich blood circulates, it delivers more oxygen to areas that require healing, such as surgical sites or diabetic foot ulcers. This increase in oxygen can reduce tissue swelling, encourage the growth of new skin, connective tissue, and blood vessels, and stimulate the production of natural oxygen radicals to seek out trouble spots and prevent tissue damage. HBOT has been shown to block dangerous microorganisms and boost the immune system to prevent infection. By providing the body with an abundance of oxygen in a hyperbaric environment, HBOT provides a range of benefits that can aid in the healing process and improve overall health. Call (239) 984-9415 today to speak with a wound care specialist today!
Why Choose Us for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Discover the Advantages of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) can accelerate the healing process for a wide range of CMS-approved medical conditions. This form of therapy has been shown to offer significant benefits for various indications, including diabetic ulcers, burn injuries, collagen production, infection, and late effects of radiation. Some of the potential health benefits and positive outcomes associated with hyperbaric chamber treatments include:
- Promoting wound healing
- Improving and repairing injury, by increasing oxygen delivery to damaged tissues
- Improving infection control
- Helping in new blood vessel formation from pre-existing vessels (angiogenesis)
- Nitric oxide release with migration to the point of injury
- Increasing the production of collagen
- Reducing local swelling (edema)
- Improving perfusion (blood flow) to the affected area
- Decreasing markers of inflammation in the body
- Reducing the effects of decompression illness; HBOT was first utilized medically for this condition
Medicare-Covered Conditions that Benefit from Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
If you are experiencing a non-healing wound, incorporating Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy into your treatment plan as an adjunct therapy can help accelerate your healing process and significantly reduce the risk of amputation, especially for those suffering from diabetic ulcers. Schedule an appointment with the team at Premier Medical Group today to discuss creating a treatment plan that will properly target your non-healing wounds and set you on the road to recovery.
- Diabetic wounds of the lower extremities (ex: foot wounds)
- Gas gangrene/myonecrosis (bacterial infection))
- Progressive necrotizing infections, such as necrotizing fasciitis (death of tissue caused by fast-spreading bacterial infection)
- Acute peripheral arterial insufficiency (which can lead to ulcers and other non-healing wounds)
- Compromised skin grafts/skin flaps
- Chronic refractory osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Osteoradionecrosis (bone injury caused by radiation)
- Soft tissue radionecrosis (tissue damage caused by radiation)
- Actinomycosis (rare bacterial infection that causes sores and abscesses)
- Sudden sensorineural hearing loss
Additional Conditions We Can Treat With HBOT
In addition to CMS-approved indications for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT), we also offer treatment for patients with concussions, traumatic brain injuries, and strokes. While these conditions are not currently covered by insurance, HBOT has shown promising results in promoting healing and recovery by increasing oxygen delivery to damaged tissues. Our team of specialized healthcare providers is dedicated to providing the highest quality care and utilizing the latest advancements in technology to improve patient outcomes.*
Easy. Convenient. Online Scheduling.
Start Healing Today - Schedule Now
Schedule a no-obligation consultation with the team at Premier Medical Group to see if advanced wound care might be right for you. Your path to healing starts today!
*Disclaimer: Premier Medical Group makes no assurances, promises, or guarantees as to the results of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy as outcomes are dependent upon a wide variety of factors, including the patient's overall health and compliance with the treatment plan. In Full Support of the FDA, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for indications other than the UHMS-approved indications is considered Off Label, listed as Medicare approved above. The content and information provided within this site is for informational and educational purposes only. Consult a doctor before pursuing any form of medical treatment, including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. The information provided within this site is not to be considered Medical Advice. Please consult with your Treating Medical Physician for specifics related to your condition.
Auto Accident Injuriesmore info
K-Laser Therapymore info
Herniated Discmore info
Knee Painmore info
Spinal Stenosismore info
Lower Back Painmore info
Advanced Wound Caremore info
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapymore info
Neck Painmore info
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy For Athletesmore info